12 August 2015
August 10 - Cardigan and T-shirt
Detail of tank and cardigan. I am always challenging my matching skills. This one was a little tricky, but I did a pretty good job. Had plenty of this knit left to do a T-shirt using my new pattern. Pretty pleased. I did the T-shirt in the next size up as I am NOT a tight T-shirt kind of a girl. I wanted the tank nice and snug though, and the cardigan I wanted to fit close through the shoulders and match up with the fit of the tank. I am pleased with both. I need to press the neckline of the T. I also need to adjust my form and add a few inches to the top part. For some reason I grew after chemo, or hitting 60, or whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment