Pages

04 August 2015

August 3 - A little bit of reading

There was working out, grocery store shopping, post office visiting, Birthday greeting, three loads of laundry, 10 shirts ironed, a very quick nap, dinner, phone calls and reading, but not a lot of sewing. Amazing how the day can get eaten up with all the little chores and errands that need done. 

I did do some reading that directly related to sewing, as I received this book in the mail today. I had ordered it at the conference and reviewed it during the evening putting post it notes on the pages that gave me a skill to practice or an idea to try. I may not get a LOT of new garments done this month (sure hasn't been the start I envisioned) but I intend to LEARN some new stuff, and this book is a great start. Plus, these new books come with DVD's, and being a visual learner, I am pretty excited about that. I have my TV with a DVD Player in my sewing room, so good to go. Tomorrow is work out and phone call and that is all. So maybe I will get this show on the road . . . finally. 


She even autographed it! 

No comments: