Pages

22 August 2015

August 22 - Fruitful day

Today was certainly a most fruitful day in the sewing room. I woke and headed straight in and messed about, had some coffee and breakfast, ran out to the farmer's market and grocery, then back home to sew. I took a pause for lunch and a delicious dinner (thanks chef hubby) then right back to work. Ready to stop now. A good day in the sewing room. 

 Pattern prep for cardigan. 

 Pattern prep for daughters bias skirt. 

 Cut, press, fuse and serge polka dot shirt waist.

 Cut and plan dragon fly shirt waist. 

This one will require a trip to the fabric store. I ran out, so have to do some creative planning. Will do a different color for collar and facings, plus want some trim. Also have to purchase more fusible interfacing, I have used all I purchased at the conference. 

 Washed and laid out cardigan pattern. 

The one I am using.

Gonna go watch football now. 

No comments: