I spent the morning at the computer, then a friend came over to see my Chanel jackets and have a cup of tea. Enjoyed that. Then it was time for lunch and a nap. I am recovering from a surgery after all and sometimes it catches up on me. Then it was time to prep dinner and I ended up only having about an hour in the sewing room before PR came on. Watching THAT! YES! I got the interfacing fused on to the pieces, made the tab and pinned them to the sleeve vent, and did some pre-pressing. That was enough.
I may not get a lot done tomorrow either. The girls are coming. We are attending a wedding and they are spending the night including son-in-law and Gare Bear, so bathrooms to clean, beds to prep, vacuuming and laundry to do and all those little things, plus I have more computer stuff to take care of. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment