
I have put all I have on my computer for now. So must take a break until I have time to scan and download. I am excited to see what I have done. I am a super duper "producer" and find I really like to SEE how I use my time. At the end of the day, if someone were to ask me "what did you DO today?" I have a huge satisfaction if I can SHOW them something, especially something FINISHED! There were many days/weeks/years when my day was spent with children, reading, playing, taking care of the necessary, then too tired to do anything once they were in bed, and I was fine with that. There truly is a season for things in life. Children were my absolute joy and I knew I would never regret giving them 110% of my time and energy. That is what it always felt like because I always wondered how I did it sometimes? Where did I find the patience, the energy, the TIME! But I did, and am the proud mom of three amazing adult children that are still the joy of my life. Every moment spent with them was rewarded 100 fold. This picture is of my "babies" and the jammies were made by their grandma! Hello Henry!
No comments:
Post a Comment