21 November 2008
Still learning
I have found I don't have many of the pictures of my creations on the computer so will have to find the time to scan them in, then add to my blog here. I am still learning and making many mistakes, but that is part of learning. Amazing how many mistakes I can still make when sewing. Recently I had laid out a pattern onto silk and managed in my flakiness to have one pattern piece upside down. Needless to say, that was an expensive lesson. At least it is not the $100,000 lesson they learned on the space station when one of the packets wasn't tied to the station and floated off into space. We were discussing how to avoid that. Get a little shooter with a sticky on the end, shoot it out and it will stick, then reel in back in! Easy Peasy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment