I am going to join the masses and begin a blog. I know I have enjoyed the ones that I read on a regular basis, and if this ends up being only read by my mom, my daughters and myself, that is fine. For me it is a record of where I came from, where I am at, and where I am going. I have always wanted to blog, but never had anything that I could connect to. Designing and sewing clothing is my thing and will be easy to document.
It is called Sew and Pray because that is what I do! I pray, while I sew, and I sew a lot. If I am making something for someone, they are prayed for while I sew for them, and probably their families. When I sew for myself, I pray for people I don't sew for. I have sewn so much lately I am amazed at what I have produced, and by keeping a blog I will have a record. A bit like stepping back and looking at the big picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment