This month hasn't turned out quite like I had dreamed of in my head, but I am making progress. Yesterday was taking a friend to yoga in the morning and lunch with neighbors in the afternoon. I came home and left the disasters around me and went into the sewing room for a few hours, even neglecting hubby for a while, he had to fix his own dinner, poor guy.
I am still getting the order and details of construction set in my mind and sorting out materials. If you noticed the fabric AND the lining are not what are on the original "plan" but this is my learning garment, after all. I made some changes. But am happy with them.
These are the two under arm side pieces (on the lower part of the picture) and the front side that is in the process of thread tracing the sewing lines. Once I remove the pattern piece I will baste the lining to the fabric and then will double baste the quilting lines. I only have the other side front to mark and baste and then it will be time to do the quilting. I hope to stop tomorrow and get some cotton or silk thread to begin that process.

No comments:
Post a Comment