03 December 2008
My new Pfaff 2056
Yesterday I went shopping, and I am now the owner of a new Pfaff 2056. I was going to buy another model but this is the one I ended up coming home with. I am sure I will NOT be disappointed. Unfortunately time (and space) only allowed a read through the manual, and today is again full of errands and a trip into town for a Christmas party with hubby. Ah, well. I will hopefully get the space ready today and tomorrow will reward my self with at least a couple of hours experimenting with my new toy. I will no longer have to use a transformer (in fact the new machine can be switched to 110 or 220 without changing the motor the way I did with my Bernina) and the new one has all the features I liked on the Bernina as well as my mom's older Pfaff. Unfortunately the computer inside was giving me trouble, telling me things were wrong when they weren't , and it was in twice to be fixed and still acts up. Ah,well, no longer a problem for me. I will be passing them on to a charitable organization once I have all the old machines and stuff piled at the front door. Ta Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment