

This is my sewing room, and my machines. One is a Pfaff Hobbylock that I use to overcast edges. I don't generally do anything fancy with it, but am very dependent on it to finish seams and hem T-shirts, which are always too long for me. The Pfaff 2056 is my "new" machine, a floor model from my local dealer that I got at a large discount, but with a "like new" warrantee. I did have to take it in this week to have a little part replaced, I'd lost a screw . . . how telling. The book case is my current gathering of projects that I plan to finish before I start anything new. Right. There is a BIG sale at the fabric stores next week, big discounts before inventory and I have COUPONS, I doubt I will be able to stay away. With a growing number of folks that I sew for, it just makes sense that I will always have a collection of projects in the wings. Plus I have so many IDEAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment