Pages

15 June 2009

A day of play with Lulu

We wanted to cater to all things four year old while hosting our little grand daughter Lulu, so the local Children's Museum was on the agenda. I had never been there before but heard it was a great place to take a four year old. I had so much fun looking for activities that would be appropriate and fun, there were lots to choose from. Of coarse just hanging out at home was fun, too. But it was time for venturing out today.

Lulu dressed for a day of play. I love sewing and designing children's clothing and this was one of two play outfits that I made for her visit. Lots of prayers for safe travels, lots of fun on their trip, but also just general prayers for one special little girl to grow and learn and become all that she can.


The first activity we ran across at the museum was a blower and some scarves. Who knew a vacuum on reverse and a few scarves could be so much FUN!



Checking out the spiders with Nanut.


Teaching daddy in the "school house" at the Children's Museum.


Lulu shows her writing skills.

No comments: