

There was a place at the museum for some creative coloring. I like Lulu's perspective. She kept her head cocked to the side through most of her effort.

Lulu took "four eyes" to the next level. Lulu six eyes!! So silly.

Lulu with EYES IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD just like mommy!

There was a girl at the museum that was doing face painting. Lulu doesn't look thrilled but she did want a butterfly painted on her cheek.

Our local mall has a carousal and I have always loved them, but lacking a little person to take, I have never gotten to experience this one. Happily, Lulu was interested in a ride, so between the Children's Museum and lunch, we took a quick turn on Goldie. She was thrilled when the lady told her that was her horses name (we were already on her and ready to ride). Lulu explained to me "that is why I picked this one!" I don't know who enjoyed the ride more, Lulu or me. I love seeing the world though a little person's eyes, it's so refreshing.
No comments:
Post a Comment