
First stop, daddy's favorite pizza place.

Enjoying a cool refreshing drink in our HOT town!

Time for daddy to relax a bit on his little vacation from routine.

I was too excited to wait until our trip to see Swan Lake so I had Lulu try on her sparkly pink princess dress. What a vision! Of coarse her sweet little face totally outshines anything I could ever make for her, but she looks like a little dream, and I like to think it's a special hug full of prayers from me when she is wearing it.

The first of many tea parties over three days. Lulu really enjoyed our tea parties, she even became a pro at pouring tea into teeny tiny teacups! What is it about a tea party with miniature cups that so fascinates little girls? A timeless activity through the years. We also spent a lot of time listening to music boxes. I have several with very special memories and Lulu enjoyed them again and again. They have not been played this much is quite some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment