I so enjoy designing and sewing clothing for children, and since the only little ones that I really have to sew for are my grandchildren, they are the recipients for now. I also have another young friend with a little girl and she always responds to my creations, so her little one has a few dresses and will probably get more through the years. It's nice to know they are enjoyed and worn. It's my prayer/meditation, so it serves a purpose even before it is passed on to potential wearers, but it's nice to know they are also used. I make them sturdy, so they should last.
Here are two little play outfits for Lulu to wear while she is here. It's predicted to be HOT, which means in the 90's. We'll have to do the play parks early or late, but not mid-day. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment