I was out a good part of yesterday and my runway show was on in the evening, so my window of opportunity to sew was not long. I did get my black wool dress cut out and put together, along with the lining. It is a very light weight wool, possibly a piece from my mom. I think I will be able to wear it all but summer. It is the same pattern as the pink, but I added five inches to the length. I am ready to put the zipper in, and have been looking at my options. I think I want to put it in by hand, so will research my old sewing magazines (I purchased a CD with every magazine they have published) and the ASG. I am a member, the best organization I have joined of late. They have great resources.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment