Pages

21 August 2013

August 19

 The never ending LBD. Today was pressing, and pinning the hem. I didn't finish, will do that at some point. I am VERY pleased with the hand picked zipper and will certainly to that more frequently in the future. More accuracy and a much finer finish for sure! 

 I love how the T-shirt pattern I made for myself fits, so took it to another level. Or, more accurately another length! I found this knit in the remnants/clearance pile. Love pink and can't resist polka dots . . . SOLD! I had no idea what I might do with it, but I sure like what I ended up with. A cute little T-shirt dress. I already have a black one cut out and ready to sew together. It is slightly shorter. This one I made as long as I could, using all the fabric, it's a little longer than I would generally wear, but fine for around the house. 

My coverlock machine at it's best!  

No comments: