Today was a busy day so very little sewing got done. Errands, laundry, neighborhood stuff, the usual. But I finally got in there. This is something I have really wanted to do. I plan on wearing this to the CASA Gala that we attend each January. I plan on making a simple black dress to wear under this. I love the fabric and purchased it without being real sure of what I might do with it. This pattern is perfect.
Here is the front, although the collar is not on yet.
Here is the back, again, not quite finished, but you get the idea.
Once I have completed the jacket, I plan on tackling some knits.
So that was today. I may not have finished anything, but I did get in a few hours of work. Most of tomorrow should lend itself to sewing, once I get home from my work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment