This is a bias, silky blouse that I will wear with a suit and jacket. I love the fabric.
I used my new flexible ruler to measure the neckline, the first of many uses.
The finished blouse, very nice. Took quite a while since it was all on the bias and the silky fabric made all seams and hemming quite tedious.
I am now going to make a muslin for my lbd. I want it to fit perfectly, so a muslin is the way to go. I am different sizes at different elevations, as well as being quite short through the torso. I don't think this is going to go very fast. I have already cut out one size, which fits fine on part of me. Now I am going to cut out just the top to waist bit in another size and see if I can meld them into something that fits all my parts! Tricky. Why I mostly wear skirts and shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment