Got a little crazy yesterday (and the night before) planning and cutting out several projects at once. I purchased a very nice cropped jacket pattern for 70 cents (the best sale ever at my local fabric store!) and plan on a muslin to get the perfect fit. I will make a black jacket to go with my LBD of the same fabric, so a nice suit. It will easily be dressed up with scarves, pins or jewelry.
The second is a jacket that will be the same as the butterfly jacket. Loose and flowy. I bought the red/black several years ago cause I just loved it, and used a bit in a dress that I have since had to stop wearing. But there was just enough to make a lovely jacket that I will be able to wear over the LBD. That LBD may get a lot of use.
Third in the line, a nice cotton blouse, which is well underway. May finish today and report tonight. I like to work on one project at times and sometimes enjoy having several going at once. And happily, I can choose what mood I am in and do as I like.
With only 10 days left for my experiment I am in some ways frustrated and in some ways beyond pleased. Regardless, I have enjoyed the month and the focus so far. We'll see what the next 10 days bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment