Today was more knitwear. I did another white T-shirt. This one and the other may be adjusted before they end up in their final forms, but the main part is done. Just not sure about the length and how full they are and what I will wear them with. They are nearly mini dresses, which I could wear with the shorts that I work out in. Mostly they fit nicely though the shoulders. I also did a long sleeve T to wear under a fancy shirt. I had a tank, but the shirt was too itchy, so needed long sleeves. I think I am done with knits for the next few days.
Another white T.
My champaign colored long sleeve T.
I managed to get the thread just right, didn't run out, but just barely. Cool.
My long sleeve T with the "itchy" shirt over it. For when the weather cools down.
What I am considering for my next project. The LBD!
No comments:
Post a Comment