Pages

16 August 2013

August 16

Today I may not get any sewing done as life has added an extra activity today that must be addressed. Yes, such is life. Today does mark the halfway point in my month of sewing for ME! I am feeling somewhat discouraged at the amount of time I have had to devote to this experiment, but then, I lined up all the garments I have finished so far, and who am I to feel discouraged?  


I see, a long sleeve T, three short sleeve T's, two work out pants, a tunic, a shirt, a silky blouse, a silky jacket, a knit casual dress, a shirt waist dress and a pink silk dressy dress. I feel like I haven't made a dent in my goal! Good grief!! 

I think the second half will have more dressy stuff, although I still have several cottons to make shirtwaist dresses and shirts. This afternoon I am planning on doing a hand picked zipper, couture style. Been studying up this morning. But, then, we'll see if there is time/energy for that one. 

No comments: